Divorced and Ready to Mingle? Here’s What You Should Know.
August 29th, 2017 by Marta J. Papa
There are many variables in post-divorce dating and it is different for everyone. Some people are ready to move on right away while others require time to heal. Here are some signs to look for if you’re wondering if you’re ready to enter the dating world.
- You feel good about yourself. You’re regaining confidence and feeling comfortable in your own skin
- You’re thinking less about the past and more about the present. Perhaps excited about the future as well.
- You’ve established a new everyday routine you feel comfortable in. This is no longer strange, unknown territory. You can do things yourself and feel more confident in your daily life.
- You feel attraction and excitement around others. You may have developed a crush or have seen a stranger on the street who made your heart skip a beat.
- You’ve accepted the past and have stopped placing blame.
- You are past the anger and sadness. You can accept what you’ve been through and are able to leave those emotions behind.