Illinois and Missouri Divorce Mediation Office in a Box (Advanced Mediation Training)
Get everything you need to set up your mediation office at this one-of-a-kind workshop offered by experts in Illinois and Missouri divorce mediation. You will receive all of the following in this unique course:
- A Client Mediation Notebook to give to your clients at their initial consultation.
- A Mediator’s Notebook to help you keep all client documents organized.
- A Proposal Notebook so you have a model and template to work from in the future with your clients.
- A software package our office developed with templates of all the forms necessary to complete a mediation involving child custody, child support, division of assets and debts, and maintenance.
- A template to draft a “Memo of Understanding” outlining your clients’ agreements.
- Marta Papa’s DVD set, with four separate 50-minute discs, demonstrating how to mediate: the initial consultation, division of assets and debts, parenting and custody, and the finances of the parties, including child Support and maintenance (DVD set is a $200 value).
Please call the office for more information about CLE/CEU credits and costs.
Click here to view the course syllabus.
Upcoming Mediation Office in a Box (Advanced Mediation Training):
- Dates TBD
Contact us online or call our office at (314) 862-0202 for more information about our Mediation in a Box program and the Illinois and Missouri divorce mediation training we provide.