Phone: (314) 862-0202

Enforcement of Judgments

Enforcing Judgments in St. Louis, Missouri

After a judgment is entered in your divorce, paternity, or modification action, one or more of the parties involved might not comply with the stipulations agreed to at the time the document was signed and ordered. Navigating the legal maze of enforcement is difficult, so you need a strong attorney to ensure that your rights are protected and the terms of the judgment are enforced.

At the Law Office of Marta J. Papa, we draw from more than 25 years of experience to help clients take the appropriate steps to establish enforcement of their family court judgments.

If you are struggling with enforcement, contact us at (314) 862-0202 to schedule a consultation or send us an e-mail.

Is Your Former Spouse Refusing to Pay?

If your former spouse fails to meet his or her obligations under the terms of a family court judgment, you may need to take action to enforce the judgment and correct the situation. Garnishments or liens may be filed for outstanding judgments, including spousal support (also called “maintenance” or “alimony”) and/or child support.

Is Your Ex Keeping Your Children from You?

If your ex-spouse or partner isn’t holding up his or her part of a child custody agreement, an attorney can help you enforce your rightful custody and visitation schedule.

A court order is the law and should be properly enforced. If you require assistance with enforcement, contact the lawyers at Law Office of Marta J. Papa at (314) 862-0202 or complete our online form.