St. Louis Divorce Mediators & Attorneys Serving Missouri and Illinois for More than 25 Years
Here for Your Family Law Needs
At the Law Office of Marta J. Papa, our sole focus on family law and strong track record of client satisfaction makes us a highly trusted and reputable resource in St. Louis, Missouri. Whether you require assistance in divorce proceedings, divorce mediation, paternity issues, or enforcing child support orders, we will dedicate a focused team to your unique case.
Over the past 25 years, attorneys at the Law Office of Marta J. Papa have successfully handled thousands of family law matters, including successfully completing more than 4,000 mediated divorces.
Our law firm is known for our no-nonsense approach to family law and our personalized client services. Contact a lawyer who can get you through this difficult time. Call the Law Office of Marta J. Papa at (314) 862-0202 today.
A Broad Spectrum of Legal Solutions for Your Family
At the Law Office of Marta J. Papa, we know that family legal matters involve a wide range of issues, therefore we provide a broad spectrum of services for all of your family law needs:
- Divorce: Facilitating uncontested, contested and mediated divorce.
- Mediation: A St. Louis divorce mediator enabling clients to make their own decisions for any family law issue.
- Litigation: Pursuing your best interests in court.
- Child Custody and Visitation: Assisting clients in creating customized parenting agreements.
- Paternity: Addressing legal issues such as DNA testing, child support and fathers’ rights.
- Modifications and Post-dissolution Matters: Modifying existing judgments that are no longer appropriate or feasible.
- Prenuptial Agreements: Creating legal agreements before a couple marries, regarding how they will divide their assets in the unfortunate event of a divorce.
- Enforcement: Enforcing existing judgments, including child support, child custody and spousal support.
- Orders of Protection: Providing legal counsel in either obtaining or defending an Order of Protection action.
No matter your family law issue, our St. Louis County divorce lawyers can represent you. Call the Law Office of Marta J. Papa today at (314) 862-0202 for more information or contact us online.